If you are thinking of selling your property on Corfu, we will be happy to visit your property, whether it’s a villa, house, land, or apartment, without obligation,advise you and discuss your requirements.
If you decide to sell your property through our Real Estate service, we will use a wide range of marketing resources for your property, including:
- Extensive Internet marketing through our own Corfu Property Agency (CPA) website as well as other widely branded Real Estate websites.
- Conventional press advertising in local, national and international property and Real Estate publications.
- Promotion via email to a wide database of prospective clients internationally who are seeking Corfu Property, supplying both relevant description and photographs on professionally prepared email attachments.
- Promotion through associated Real Estate Agencies in different countries.
- Professional brochures with exterior and interior photographs for exclusive properties, and villas.
- Company participation and property presentation in selected international real estate exhibitions.
- Displays with property information at selected local establishments (e.g. Hotels).
- "For Sale" Signs
- Constant and continual follow-ups and evaluation of our strategies, needed to sell your Corfu Property
In terms of Greek law, a property agent or broker is bound to act equally on behalf of both the seller and the buyer. We, at CPA endeavor to obtain the fairest possible price for both parties involved, in every property sale
- Is a registered member of SEK ( the Hellenic Realtors Association ) , CEI, NAR, an overseas member of NAEA, CREA and a member of the PropertyGreece group of companies.
- Operates with a strict set of standards and code of ethics.
- Receives 100's of inquiries annually from clients interested in properties for sale on Corfu.
- Has an extensive client list of investors as well as life style buyers.
- CPA can match your property to one of our unique buyers.