10 Feb How do I prove that I purchased a property with money brought into Greece?

Your bank will issue what are commonly known as a ‘pink slip’ or other verification that the money for the purchase was brought in from abroad. This verification will be needed on completing your tax return.

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Stay Updated on the Latest Properties