01 Feb Do I need a lawyer / solicitor?

Yes, it is necessary to appoint a lawyer, who will check the title of ownership and ensure that there are no mortgages outstanding or legal encumbrances attached to the property.

CPA can, if requested, make recommendations for the appointment of an appropriate lawyer and subsequently liaise with him/her on your behalf.

Your lawyer would be responsible for the appointment of a notary public who prepares the necessary Final Contract in conjunction with him/her.

Via a Power of Attorney, your Lawyer is also able to:
-obtain a Greek Tax number.
-sign the final contract should you not be able to be present yourself.

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Stay Updated on the Latest Properties